We at DeBrand are tremendously appreciative of the support we’ve had in our community. We have therefore made a point of giving generously to many worthy causes. Every day we receive numerous charitable requests and while it would be impossible for us to fulfill all the requests we receive, we are happy to play an active role in supporting our community.
The partial list below represents some of the diverse causes and fundraisers to which we contribute annually:
- Unity Performing Arts is a non-profit organization focusing on diverse types of fine arts
- SCAN which protects children, prepares parents, strengthens families and educates our community to Stop Child Abuse and Neglect
- A Hope Center supporting pregnancy and relationship resources
- Rescue Mission is a faith-based, nonprofit providing restorative care to men, women, and children experiencing a homeless crisis
- Destiny Rescue provides rescued children the intensive care and love they need to recover from the traumatic effects of human trafficking
- Francine’s Friends provide life-saving screening mammography services to women in Fort Wayne and the surrounding area via their mobile mammography bus
- Various organizations and fundraisers close to our employees hearts such as fundraisers for local cancer patients
It is our intention that through these diverse charities, we will be able to support the friends and families of the many wonderful people who visit us here at DeBrand.
Donation Request Qualifications
In order to even be considered, please be sure your cause meets the following standards before filling out our online application. Requests received by telephone, fax or mail will not be considered.
- Your cause must be beneficial to the health, well-being or education of people in need.
- All donation requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- You must submit proof of your tax-exempt, nonprofit status for this request to be considered.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- It is not necessary to follow-up with a phone call, as an e-mail response will be sent within one week of receiving the request.