We at DeBrand are tremendously appreciative of the support we’ve had in our community. We have therefore made a point of giving generously to many worthy causes. Every day we receive numerous charitable requests and while it would be impossible for us to fulfill all the requests we receive, we are happy to play an active role in supporting our community.
The partial list below represents some of the diverse causes and fundraisers to which we contribute annually:
- Vera Bradley Classic supporting breast cancer research
- Tapestry for Women supporting education through IPFW
- Turnstone supporting the mentally and physically disabled
- DeBrand Chocolate Extravaganza supporting Family and Children Services
- Voices of Unity to help build and shape youth for the future
- A Hope Center supporting pregnancy and relationship resources
- Riley Children’s Foundation supporting Riley’s Children’s Hospital
It is our intention that through these diverse charities, we will be able to support the friends and families of the many wonderful people who visit us here at DeBrand.
Donation Request Qualifications
In order to even be considered, please be sure your cause meets the following standards before filling out our online application. Requests received by telephone, fax or mail will not be considered.
- Your cause must be beneficial to the health, well-being or education of people in need.
- All donation requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- You must submit proof of your tax-exempt, nonprofit status for this request to be considered.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- It is not necessary to follow-up with a phone call, as an e-mail response will be sent within one week of receiving the request.