SPRING BREAK OPEN TOURS
On Tuesday, April 4th & Thursday April, 6th we will be hosting extended Open Tours starting every half-hour on the hour from 10am until 6pm.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Coming to Fort Wayne? Visit our beautiful corporate headquarters to see our chocolatiers in action. You’ll enjoy a short video on the history of DeBrand and view our chocolate making kitchens where you’ll see the artisan process involved in making our coveted chocolates along with tasting several gourmet chocolate samples. DeBrand Tours are a great way for people of all ages to add a little fun and chocolate to their day! Click here for directions to our Auburn Road location.
• Tours are held at our Auburn Road location (10105 Auburn Park Drive, Fort Wayne, IN 46825)
• Each tour typically lasts 30- 45 minutes
• Tours are handicapped accessible
• Cost is $5 per person, with each person receiving a rebate of $5 off a $10 or more purchase
Visiting us from out of town? Please check out visitfortwayne.com to see other great activities, restaurants, etc. Fort Wayne has to offer!
Please call 260.969.8335 if you have any questions!
Please review our Tour Calendar below for Open Tour & Extended Open Tour opportunities.
|Fall & Spring Open
|Summer Open Public Tours
(Memorial Day – Labor Day)
|Scheduled Private Tours||
81 reviews of DeBrand Fine Chocolates in Fort Wayne