1. You must be more than 13 years of age.
2. You must have a valid e-mail address.
3. DeBrand reserves the right to prescreen, monitor and remove postings, all at its sole discretion.
4. Testimonial must not violate third-party rights including, but not limited to: copyrights, trademark, and right of publicity.
6. Testimonial must be original, unpublished, the sole property of submitter.
7. Testimonial must not include unsuitable content or depict or incorporate: unsafe behavior or situations; obscenity; disparagement of any product or person; or other offensive conduct or material, or otherwise include inappropriate, illegal or unethical content.
8. You must have written permission from any identifiable person who appears in, is heard in, or otherwise contributed to the testimonial entry (a “Participant”). If a Participant is a minor, parent/legal guardian must grant written permission. Participants must pass along all rights for usage to DeBrand. You and each Participant agree to sign a form and provide such release to DeBrand as requested.
9. By submitting a testimonial you agree that DeBrand has the unrestricted, non-exclusive right to use your testimonial in whole or in part, commercially or non commercially, in any media known or unknown, in perpetuity, worldwide, including the right to publish and display the testimonial for advertising and publicity, and to edit and make derivative works, all without additional review, compensation or permission. Additionally you agree that DeBrand may post your testimonial (including your name and image) on its Web site(s) and/or third-party sites.